Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fourth of July baby?

Happy almost 4th of July!!! Anyone have fun plans?! I just want to get Gracelyn out of me already!!! I have been trying everything, I did lots of speed walking today at the mall. I am waiting for the Hubs to bring me a fresh pineapple to devour. Supposedly it has a hormone that is supposed to induce labor. My Dad and Ben both have the rest of the week off so I am really hoping she will come tonight or tomorrow. Plus my doctor wants to induce me next week, which I really would rather not have done if I can help it. I had to be induced with Isabelle and I think it was so much worse that way. I went from a 2 to a 10 in a matter of a few minutes. The strength of the contractions in order to do that were off the charts. So hopefully Gracie will cooperate and come naturally. All prayers are greatly appreciated! My dad took a couple pictures today before I went speed walking. I will try to be better about taking more. I am not feeling my most attractive these days ha ha. Plus my camera needs a new battery, so I only get to take some when I visit my parents. Oh on a side note, I got my hair colored a dark auburn yesterday. It was so nice to be pampered, and now my hair is all one color. Yay!!!

Ha ha I am massive !

She is forward facing finally!!! She loves it :]

3 comments:

  1. Hello my sweet hearts, sorry Gracie is just wanting to "bake" a little more. I love you pictures (as usual) and you are so beautiful. I always disliked it when you were down on yourself, but now I will put it off to hormones. Your grandpa and grandma will be down at your mom and dad's this Saturday the 6th. I hope you have the baby before they leave. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she would come out already! haha I know you do even more. Cant wait to see her beautiful face. I love your hair. Its even more gorgeous in person with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair does look gorgeous! Come on little Gracelyn! We're all already ready for you.

    By the way, I'm thinking it'd be neat if she came tomorrow. Here's why: I've thought all along that Lily will probably come or try to come on the 13th of August. Don't know why, but I have. Well Bekah was born the 13th of June... So it'd be a neat story if indeed they all were born on the 13th! But we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete