Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swings and Walks

It's almost Thanksgiving!!! Can you believe it?! I know I can't. I am so excited for the food and family time! I love the Fall. It's almost getting to be the perfect weather. It's been a bit warm for this time of year lately. I can't wait until its cold. Curling up with fuzzy blankets and good book while sipping some hot chocolate is my favorite :). We haven't been up to too much lately. We did get two new tiny (like fit in the palm of my small hand tiny) African Spurred tortoises. We Have one already that we got when we were first married. We love them!! They really are the easiest pets! They do get up to a couple hundred pounds and live a looong time. so they are for life pets and  most likely willed pets! I have been trying to get out with the girls more. I found a great little park nearby and have been taking the girls there. They love the swings! I also love walking to Target. Its a bit far for my taste, but my love of Target and not having a car during the day to get there makes it worth the walk. Plus, walking is so good for your health. Tonight I get to see the Hunger Games!!! I am crazy excited!! Have you seen it? What did you think?

She just loves laying on her baby and giving her loves.. Gracie doesn't seem to mind ha ha.


Luke and Leia!


They fit perfect together






Freeeeeee!!!





Ben made me the cute planter box and gave me a love pine :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my updated pictures Melissa and Ben! My great nieces are growing so fast. I hope to see you for the holidays. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete