Monday, January 21, 2013

Burnham Beginnings

Hello Bloggie world!!! I am so excited to finally start a blog, though I'm not all that sure  what to do so please bare with me while I learn. As I said in my about me I am Wife to my Husband Benjamin who works full time and has recently started beekeeping. We are so excited for fresh honey!!! I am mother to my 16 month old daughter Isabelle who we think is the greatest little girl in the world. She has special needs. At this time the only diagnoses we have is delayed myelination and cortical visual impairment. She is sitting up great and does a sort of roll crawl to get where she wants and is now starting to try and stand. All she wants these days is to have us help her stand up and down and walk all day long its pretty cute. I am also 16 weeks pregnant with our second baby, we find out what were having in a couple weeks I can't wait!!! I hope you enjoy this blog and if you have any question feel free to ask!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetheart! So now are you going to be selling the bee's honey for money on the side? I hope to see you three soon. Love to you all Aunt Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so much fun! I'm glad you've joined the bandwagon ;) Good luck and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to keep track of our lives!!! I love reading yours!!

      Delete