Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's a.....

So we finally had our gender ultrasound today!!! It took two hours. I don't know about you other Mamma's out there, but I find having my uterus prodded for the ultrasounds hurts. So I was pretty much dying at the end of it. Ben felt sorry for me... or just wanted to stop my whining ha ha and bought me a portobello  mushroom burger and rosemary fries from Smash Burger. I love that place. I am pretty sure that this is one of the first times I have had red meat this entire pregnancy. The baby isn't a fan I guess because I still had a hard time getting most of the burger down. Sigh. Anyways, due to Isabelle's disabilities, we got to have a level two ultrasound. The only difference I can tell between the two is that this one was a lot longer and did more 4D pictures. The baby was being quite difficult and did not want to budge from laying on it's stomach, but it did give us multiple clear shots of it's identifying parts. Just as was predicted at my 12 week "angle of the dangle" test, it's a ......

                                            GIRL
                            
We are so excited to be having another little girl join our family. Were naming her Gracelyn Emma!! I am due July 9th... in the sweltering heat... pretty sure I'm going to die ha ha. Anyone else having babies this summer?!

3 comments:

  1. Your personality totally comes out in your writing :) I love it. Also I'm so excited its a girl! Yay for bows and tutus. Summer babies are great for being able to take them out without worrying about them getting sick but oh how I hate the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Sooooo exciting! Love her name too!! Mmmm, smash burger sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! We (your grandma,grandpa,and I) are all excited and overjoyed at the next addition to our family. Take good care and next time the dog get's out, let someone else chase and worry about it! Love Aunt Faye

    ReplyDelete