Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yoga and Gummy Bears




I am sitting here eating Sprouts 21 flavor gummy bears, while I should be doing my yoga. I love doing it, but sometimes I lack the motivation to get going and forget that fact. Anyone else have that problem? I tried out quite a few prenatal yoga videos when I was first pregnant, but they were so repetitive and cheesy. I couldn’t take it. So I went back to my favorite video. It’s called AM and PM Yoga by Element. It isn’t a hard video and I can still do most of the moves. I just switch to other positions when they do something I can’t do. I have thought a lot about being healthy this pregnancy. With Isabelle I was quite unhealthy. That might be an understatement. I basically ate like a football player and didn’t exercise. It definitely showed, especially at the end. I cringe whenever I look at Belle’s birth pictures and that is just sad. So, I am really trying to exercise and eat healthier this time around. I do slip once in a while, hence the gummy bears. I just wish I had a consistent workout buddy or a personal trainer to provide me with the motivation. What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

In other news we bought me a car today!!! I am crazy excited especially for the fact that it has 4 doors. It’s a Hyundai Accent just like our other vehicle. It is just a few years younger and its automatic. I will miss manual but I think it is safer having two hands with babies in the car. Having two cars will mean I can actually run errands and go to Belle’s million appointments without having to worry about dropping off and picking up Ben. Or having one of our parents take me. This really is such a blessing.

I had got a Fossil messenger bag for my birthday which I love. Unfortunately it was just too small to work as a diaper bag and I didn’t want it to get ruined by the bottles and baby food. So I got a Ju Ju Be diaper bag. So far it is wonderful. I love all the organization and especially the fact that it is a backpack. My shoulders can’t take the single straps anymore ha ha.

I also just invested in hot rollers. I didn’t know they were even around anymore. I am so glad I heard about them though. One of my best friends Jennifer was down and mentioned hers. When I told her I had been thinking of getting them, she ran down for hers and we tried them out. I was hooked. They are so much faster and easier then curling with an iron, especially when you have long hair.

Here are a couple extra pictures from this past week :]








I hope everyone has a lovely week; I am off to do my PM yoga!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Belle is adorable! Yay for hot rollers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a horrible work out buddy I know haha. I lack motivation. I will try harder I promise!! I want to be healthier with this pregnancy too. Belle is such a sweetheart. I love that mohawk picture lol. And now I want gummybears. yum. Love you guys. I'm excited to go work out with you tomorrow at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing much better than I am about working out this time around! I really need to do better.

    ReplyDelete