Saturday, February 9, 2013

Things lately



HELLO bloggie friends. Hope everyone has been well. We have been quite busy these days, but very exciting things are happening next week, and thats not even including my beloved Birthday and Valentines day. You will have to wait until next week to find out our big plans though ;) . For now here's an update of whats been going on around here.

I colored my hair auburn!!

                               Belle can stand up by herself when she is holding on to something now!!!


Belle got her blood drawn. It's breaks my heart everytime. She hates it. On the other hand we looove some cheap and delicious Sam's Club food!!!









Ben has been working away on his bee hive. What I've seen so far... from the comfort of a picture (Seeing as I am highly allergic to bees) looks great. I can't wait until its ready for Benjamin to harvest.





Belle is obsessed with clapping these days.


And with making silly faces. We love this little girl!







My Mom and Dad got me this beautiful Fossil bag for my Birthday!! I am using it as a diaper bag, and it's working great. I am in love with it already!!





We planted my parents flower garden last Saturday. I can't wait until it fills out and blooms.





This handsome Gentleman is my dad :)



I may or may not have cried when I saw how big my belly was in this picture ha ha. Maybe it's the angle... or maybe I am in denial because I don't think it's normally that big!! I am 19 weeks now... did your bellies get a lot bigger the second time around? What have you been up to this past week? Do you have any big plans for Valentines day?!


 






3 comments:

  1. Love it! You are such a gorgeous pregger lady!! I can't wait to meet baby numero 2!!Belle is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my little family looks so beautiful! You tell my great niece I love her so much and am so proud of her! I am so proud of my niece and nephew for doing such a good job, and I love you both very much!

    ReplyDelete