Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Month

February through pictures!!!

Renaissance fair!! We forgot to take pictures after this ha ha




Daddy's girls :)






She really likes feeding herself!

Cousins!!








Capturing this camera shy baby's smile is rare so we take lots when it happens!


She is trying to stand everywhere!!

Gracie was obsessed with climbing up the slide!









Grandpa is Belles respite care provider so we get to play with him lots!!




I got half way up and got super scared!! I don't know it isn't a liability issue. These kids could fall off so easy!!







We didn't notice the random mud puddle until they were already in it lol






1 comment:

  1. Oh I know I say this everytime, but I'm a proud great auntie. The girls and you all looks so happy and beautiful! You know I love my pictures and just miss you all so much. They are really rushing your grandpa through getting his new testing down at St. John Lincoln for new cancer testing. I hope you are getting the news from your dad or even better, call your grandpa and continue to let him know you are praying and think about him.

    ReplyDelete