Thursday, February 6, 2014

Month 1 of the challenge done!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I started the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. I just finished month 1!!! I am loving it. I have not missed a day. I have worked out 6 days a week. I feel so much stronger and I have more energy. I lost 8 pounds. YAY!!! I still have a lot to go, but it's a good start. I have also lost quite a few inches. Especially in my belly. It's hard to tell in my clothed pictures, but I have been taking personal ones without my shirt and its quite the difference. Obviously, I still have a far way to go on it but I am very proud of the progress I have made.  I have also changed my eating a lot. I haven't been perfect but we haven't been eating out or eating hardly any processed food. I try to eat something every three hours. Breastfeeding makes you starving all the time, so it works well for me. The majority of my food is fruits and veggies. Thank goodness for the farmers market!! I have cut back on sugar and I have noticed I have started liking my foods without it because I can taste there natural sugars and flavors. It's nice :) I am so excited to see what changes the next 2 months of the challenge will bring me!! I want to be the healthiest and happiest me yet this year. I think I am headed in the right direction. It's never too late to join the challenge either. You can look it up on facebook or youtube.

I got my wall splits down!!!


Beginning of week 2

Beginning of week 2


Month 1

Month 1

Month 1

Month 1

2 comments:

  1. You sure can tell the difference sweetie! Keep up the good workouts and eating healthy. I am working on it too but have a lot more to loose than you do. I have been gluten and sugar free for quite a while, but my doctor suggested I go on a low glycimex approach as well. So I am on NutriSystem and I too have lost 8 lbs, but because I have a lot more to loose it will seem I am like I am loosing quicker too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are slimming down! I can see it in the pictures. I am so happy for you :) and slightly jealous. Not eating out or having processed foods is hard, but we're getting there too (slowly).

    ReplyDelete